Week 13 -- Memorable Building
Week 13 Prompt: Think of a memorable building you have experienced. What adjective would you use to describe how you felt? What qualities or attributes of the space contributed to this feeling?
In 2016 I spent some time in Oslo, Norway and the opera house is one of the coolest buildings I've been to. As you can see from the photo, it has very interesting architecture with a sloped roof that visitors can walk on. The bottom of the building slopes down into the water of the bay. I would use the adjective 'interactive' to describe my experience there, because it is the only building I've ever been to that allows you to walk up it and interact with both the inside and the outside of the building.
WOW!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool building, I always feel as if other countries sometimes have better architecture designs than the US. I would love to see and experience it myself.