Week 8 -- Welcoming Spaces
Week 8 prompt: Take a few pictures of places or spaces that you find welcoming and explain the characteristics that contribute to that feeling.
Two spaces I find very inviting are my living room in the evening and the Denver Botanic Gardens during the day. My living room feels welcoming because of the comfortable couch, colorful lighting, minimalist color scheme, and soothing items like the blanket and plants. The Denver Botanic Gardens feel inviting because of all of the life energy present in the plants, the warm sun, the comforting visuals from the plants as well as the architecture, and the fresh air.
I enjoy the lighting of your living room! I haven't gone to the Botanic Gardens in a such a long time, this made me want to go.
ReplyDeletepurple lighting is my favorite too! It feels so relaxing and inviting. Maybe you can combine the two and bring some more plants into your living space.
ReplyDelete