Week 3 -- What do I do to Inspire Creativity?
Week 3 Prompt -- What do you do to inspire your creativity?
I'm a design student, but I like to gain creative insight/ideas from all different forms of art. I follow many different artists on social media who create a wide range of art (visual, poetry, design, performance, etc), and learning about the art they create and the processes they use help inspire my own creativity. I also like gaining creativity from movement. Running, hiking, or just taking a walk helps me 'refresh' creatively. Finally, one of the biggest influences that helps inspire my creativity is music. I'm someone who's constantly listening to music, and I like to curate the music that I listen to while doing creative work to fit the mood of what I'm creating.
These are also my top influences for creativity! I think there's nothing more refreshing than some physical activity and a great song! :)
ReplyDelete